23 July 2008

Angelina and Brad are gun owners?

Apparently, yes. This may be old news but in a recent interview with the U.K. Daily Mail, Angelina Jolie said a number of interesting things about guns.

“I bought original, real guns of the type we used in ‘Tomb Raider’ for security. Brad and I are not against having a gun in the house, and we do have one.......Yes, I'd be able to use it if I had to. I could handle myself. I think there are certain combat skills that would come out....... If anybody comes into my home and tries to hurt my kids, I've no problem shooting them."

I concur 100%, but sadly, my guns are not as cool as the Tomb Raider variety.

There also seems to be an atypical recognition of there being good and evil in the world (atypical of Hollywood, anyway, save the 'evil' George Bush). From NewsMax.com: "Jolie is raising her children with an understanding, too, that the world contains good and evil." Jolie says, 'It's just not a reality in this day and age to say that I'm never going to let my kids watch a movie that has a gun in it. It's important to know that this exists.'"

I hope her kids are as accurate with a .45 as mine will be.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow...I'm strangely aroused...

 

Free Blog Counter